A Little Pizazz
For just pennies on the dollar
This kit will make your brake calipers stand out from other cars on the street around you. And it won't break the bank!
WORK IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA. WEAR PERSONAL PROTECTIVE DEVICES (safety glasses, dust mask, and gloves). NEVER BLOW THE DUST FROM CALIPERS.
- Clean the calipers (using the cleaner in the kit);
- Put a catch container under the caliper, vacuum (recommended) to collect any debris;
- Using a wire brush, scrape any rust or debris from the surface, allowing the debris to collect in the container, or vacuum it up;
- Let air dry;
- Cover the areas not being painted;
- Paint the surface. This can be done while the caliper is in place (as seen here), or it can be disconnected. The method here saves time;
7. Let dry. Add additional coats as desired.
With a little patience, this is what your car will look like.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, or we can do the job for you. What a great gift for yourself or a loved one.